Welcome note -:
Welcome to New Season Ministries; the place for His Presence! His Power! His Purpose! We believe that God has ordered your step into our home and we trust that you will have a fulfilling encounter with God during this visit. The Bible says “Come and the Lord will do you good”. May the goodness of the Lord be revealed in your life in a very unique way in the mighty name of Jesus, the Christ, the Son of the Living God
New Season Ministries is an Apostolic and Prophetic church which was registered in Botswana in December, 2000 under the Spiritual guidance and oversight by the Visionary and Founder Apostle Dr. Francis Hillary Simwizi Sakufiwa. The church has its Headquarters in Pretoria, South Africa with a growing number of network branches spreading in Botswana, South Africa and Swaziland.
To be a Carrier of His Presence that will demonstrate and express His Power in order to fulfil His Purposes.
HIS PRESENCE! HIS POWER! HIS PURPOSE!
- To bring God’s presence to the nations of the world in a demonstrative manner through our services, outreaches and programmes of the church.
- To take nations for God and be a catalyst for what God will do in our times
- To edify (Build) and release the Body of Christ to fulfil their Divine Destinies and Appointed ministries
- To be a bridge of hope to the community around and also to respond to their needs
But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; Act 26:16)
Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, (Act 26:17)
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. (Act 26:18)
- SPIRITUAL EXCELLENCE
- SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- PERSONAL GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
- HOLINESS, SANCTIFICATION AND CHARACTER
- ETHICAL CHURCH CONDUCT
- FAMILY ORIENTATED
- FINANCIAL INTERGRITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
STATEMENT OF BELIEF
- That the Holy Bible, consisting of 39 Books of the Old Testament and 27 Books of the New Testament, is the inspired Word of God. We take the Bible as the final authority in all matters concerning the Christian conduct and work.
- That the Godhead consists of three separate, distinct and recognizable personalities and qualities perfectly united in One. The Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost are three different Persons in the Godhead, not merely names for one Person.
- The Virgin Birth of Jesus, the only begotten Son of God as well as the crucifixion, death, burial, resurrection and ascension.
- The total depravity, sinfulness and guilt of all men since the Fall of Adam and Eve, rendering them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- That repentance is a complete turning away from all sins and deceitful pleasures and that it is required from every sinner before he can truly and effectively believe in Jesus with saving faith.
- That restitution is making for wrongs done against our fellowmen, restoring stolen things to their rightful owners, paying debts, giving back where one has defrauded, making confessions to the offended and apologise to those slandered so as to have conscious void of offense towards God and man.
- That justification or regeneration is the act of God’s grace whereby one receives forgiveness and remission of sins and is counted righteous before God, through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus, standing before God as though he had never sinned.
- That Water Baptism is essential to our obedience after reconciliation with God. Water Baptism is one immersion not three) “ in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost” as Jesus commanded.
- That Tithes, Offerings and First Fruits are a command from the Lord to “bring ye tithes and offerings in the House of the Lord, so that there meat therein. We believe that God has entrusted us with His wealth and what He requires from us is to “Try Him and see if He will not rebuke (paralyze) the devourer on our behalf.
- That the Lord’s Supper was instituted by Jesus Christ so that all believers might partake thereof regularly to “shew the Lord’s death till He come”. The emblem used is “unleavened bread and the juice of “fruit of vine”. Anyone who eats and drinks unworthy brings “damnation”, punishment and chastisement upon himself.
- That Entire Sanctification is a definite act of God’s grace, subsequent to the New Birth, by which a Believer’s heart is purified and made holy. It cannot be attained progressively by works, struggle or suppression, but it is obtained by faith in the sanctifying blood of Jesus Christ. Holiness of life and purity of heart are central to Christian living.
- That the Baptism in the Holy Ghost is the enduement of power from on high upon the believer. It is the “promise of the father” and when one receives this “gift of the Holy Ghost”, it is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance.
- That Redemption from the curse of the law, Healing of sickness and disease as well as continued Health are provided for all people through the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
- That personal evangelism is a God-given and God-ordained ministry for every believer. Jesus commanded and God requires every believer to be a compassionate and fruitful Soul Winner, bringing others to Christ.
- That Marriage is God’s highest institution on earth and it’s honourable in all. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Monogamy is the uniform teaching of the Bible. Polygamy is contrary to God’s perfect will and institution.
- That the Rapture commonly referred to as the “catching away of all Living Saints” or as the First phase or stage of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ is the catching way of the believers from the earth. The Rapture will take place before the Great Tribulation and can happen any time from now. In a twinkling of an eye” without a moment’s warning, “the trumpet shall sound” and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: so shall we ever be with the Lord.
- That resurrection of the dead is taught in the Bible as clearly as the immorality of the soul. Every individual who has ever lived will be resurrected, some to honour and glory and others to everlasting shame and contempt.
- That the Great Tribulation will occur after the Rapture and will be a time of terrible suffering on earth. It is also referred to as the time of “Jacob’s trouble”. The Great Tribulation will last for a period of seven years and the last three and a half years will be characterized with the reign of the Anti-Christ.
- That The Second Coming of Christ will be just as literal and visible as His going away, and He is coming to execute judgement upon the ungodly. He will also, then, set up His Kingdom and reign on this present earth for a thousand years.
- That Christ’s Millennium Reign is the 1,000 years literal reign of Jesus on earth, which will be ushered in by the coming of Jesus Christ back to earth with ten thousands of His saints. At this time, He will judge the nations that dwell upon the face of earth. During this time, the devil will be bound. It will be a reign of peace and blessing.
- That the Great White Throne Judgement is when God finally judges all living and the dead, small and great who have ever lived on earth, according to their works. This is after the Millennium reign. At this time, the final Judgement known as the Great White Throne Judgement will be held. All those from all ages who have not yet been judged (believers’ judgement as sinners was accomplished by Christ) on the Cross and will have appeared before Him at the Judgement Seat of Christ or Bema Seat just immediately after the Rapture. The devil and his angels will be judged at this time also and sent to the lake of fire forever.
- That the New Heaven and the New Earth “wherein dwelleth righteousness” will be made by God and the redeemed shall dwell with God forever. This present earth which has been polluted by sin will pass away after the Great white Throne Judgement. No unclean thing will dwell there. There will be no more curse upon anything. There will be no more night; the glory of the Lord will be the light thereof.
- That Hell fire is a place of everlasting punishment and where sinners will suffer torments forever and ever. It was prepared for the devil and his angels but God has decreed that the wicked and those who forgot God and rejected Christ will also be cast there because of their sin and neglect of His salvation